Welcome to the second episode of “Heartland Film Buffs”, the video series that keeps you up-to-date on all the latest Heartland Film news!
Director of Marketing & PR Greg Sorvig and Artistic Director Tim Irwin discuss:
- MovieMaker Magazine’s Top 50 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee and Heartland Film Festival Call for Entries
- Summer Rewind (June 18-20)
- Summer movie preview, including “The Avengers: Age of Ultron” and “Mad Max”
- “Off the Floor” at Butler Artsfest
- “Una Vida: A Fable of Music and the Mind” at JCC
Check back soon for the next episode of “Heartland Film Buffs”!