By becoming a card-carrying Heartland Film Member, you will be joining us and other film lovers in our efforts to honor and support entertaining films that do more than just entertain. As a thank-you for your support, you will receive benefits designed to make your film-going experience more enjoyable throughout the year.
Your support is vital to Heartland Film; because of the passion and generosity of like-minded cinephiles we are able to bring the best in independent, international, enlightening film to Indianapolis through programs such as the annual Heartland Film Festival and the year-round Heartland Film Roadshow.
Join us in celebrating meaningful film as we strive to make Indianapolis a truly cinematic city. Become a Heartland Film Member today.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 25% OFF ALL MEMBERSHIPS
- As planning begins for Heartland Film's 25th Anniversary, we are offering 25% off all memberships through August 31, 2014!
- Membership Levels
- Student: $35 ($27 through 8/31)
- Under 30 Individual/Dual: $40 ($30 through 8/31)
- Senior/Dual (age 65+): $60 ($40 through 8/31)
- Individual/Dual: $75 ($55 through 8/31)
- Family (up to 2 adults & 4 minors): $110 ($82 through 8/31)
- Supporting Member: $300* ($225 through 8/31)
- Premier Member: $500** ($375 through 8/31)
*At this level you become a Family member for $110 and make a $190 donation to Heartland Film.
**At this level you become a Family member for $110 and make a $390 donation to Heartland Film.
- Membership Benefits
- Advance opportunities to purchase Heartland Film Festival tickets
- Discounted tickets to year-round film screenings, including the Heartland Film Festival and Heartland Film Roadshow
- Free admission to the Heartland Film Festival Announcement Party
- Free exchanges on Festival tickets
- Advance online access to the Festival guide book
- Discounts on merchandise
- Invitations to free, exclusive member screenings
Heartland Film is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your membership and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.