As a nonprofit arts organization, Heartland Film greatly relies upon the hard work of interns and seasonal staff. Interns are typically hired in the Spring, Summer and Fall, with seasonal positions opening in mid-Summer. Don’t see an opening? Consider becoming a Heartland Film volunteer!
Concierge Services Manager
Position: Concierge Services Manager
Start Date: August 1, 2017
Timing of Pay: Monthly
Position reports to: VP of Development
Benefits: Not eligible for benefits
Expenses: Appropriate out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed at the discretion of Heartland Film. All reimbursable expenses must be reported on a Heartland Film Expense Report.
- Responsible for assisting sponsors, Silver Screen Society Members, board members, Festival Experience Package holders, and any other group assigned. This includes helping secure tickets, seating, event information, etc.
- Responsible for contacting each constituent in the assigned groups to inform them of your assistance.
- Learn how to use Heartland’s ticketing system and sell tickets to all patrons during the festival.
- Work the festival as assigned to assist Concierge constituents upon their arrival.
- Must be available for the duration of the festival – Oct. 12-22, 2017, Cultural Journey – August 17-20, Holiday Event – Dec 9.
- Assist on holiday appeal.
- Assist with donor development needs.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20.