- Basic Ticket Pricing
- $9 single tickets online or phone at 1-866-HFF-1010 (starting Sept. 26) / $7 for Heartland Film members
- $12 single tickets at theater (during the Festival, not available in advance) / $10 for Heartland Film members
- $90 10-Pack Vouchers (available at the box office)
- *2 FREE VOUCHERS* $90 12-Pack Vouchers (available at select Indianapolis-area Marsh Supermarkets)
- Fest Pass Pricing
- Matinee Pass – $100
Allows you access to unlimited regular matinee screenings that begin before 5 p.m. any day during the Festival. Must show pass at box office in exchange for a ticket.
- Cinephile Pass – $225
Allows you access to unlimited regular film screenings. Must show pass at box office in exchange for a ticket.
- All-Access Package – $375
Includes one Cinephile Pass plus one ticket to each of the following special events: Opening Night Screening and Party, Premieres with Parties, Awards Party, Filmmakers’ Brunch and Closing Night Screening and Party.
- Matinee Pass – $100
- Where to Purchase
- 2016 Screening Venues
- AMC Castleton Square 14
6020 East 82nd Street – Indianapolis, IN 46250
- AMC Showplace Traders Point 12
5920 West 86th Street – Indianapolis, IN 46278
- AMC Castleton Square 14
- Purchase Ticket Voucher 12-Packs at Marsh Supermarkets
Discounted 12-packs of ticket vouchers are available at these select Marsh Supermarket location customer service desks (beginning Sept. 26):
- Store No. 1 – 8766 E. 96th Street, Fishers, IN 46037
- Store No. 6 – 6243 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Store No. 8 – 7405 W. 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46214
- Store No. 14 – 2140 East 116th Street, Carmel, IN 46032
- Store No. 19 – 1440 E. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Store No. 20 – 843 E. Main Street, Brownsburg, IN 46112
- Store No. 21 – 10679 N. Michigan Rd., Zionsville, IN 46077
- Store No. 34 – 5 Boone Village, Zionsville, IN 46077
- Store No. 37 – 14450 Mundy Drive, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Store No. 38 – 5624 Georgetown Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46254
- Store No. 40 – 11625 Fox Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236
- Store No. 41 – 5151 E. 82nd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Store No. 42 – 1815 Albany Street, Beech Grove, IN 46107
- Store No. 44 – 2904 S. St. Rd. 135, Greenwood, IN 46143
- Store No. 52 – 2002 Stafford Road, Plainfield, IN 46168
- Store No. 53 – 3633 Kentucky Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46221
- Store No. 58 – 17901 River Avenue, Noblesville, IN 46062
- Store No. 72 – 2135 N. Post Road, Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Store No. 73 – 10901 E. Washington, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- Store No. 79 – 7481 Shadeland, Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Store No. 80 – 1960 E. Greyhound Pass, Carmel, IN 46032
- Store No. 83 – 6965 W. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- Store No. 90 – 1435 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260
- Store No. 93 – 2350 Broadripple Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Store No. 101 – 3015 W. US 36, Pendleton, IN 46064
- Store No. 104 – 5830 W. 86th Street (Traders Point), Indianapolis, IN 46278
- Store No. 109 – 227 W. Michigan St., Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Store No. 116 – 12520 116th St., Fishers, IN 46037
- Store No. 209 – 320 N. New Jersey, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Store No. 213 – 8904 S. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46217
- Store No. 303 – 8031 S. Madison Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Industry Passes
- Industry passes are $250 and allow for the pass holder to show their badge at the box office in exchange for one ticket to each screening. Industry passes are available to members of the film/media industry.
- Members of the industry have access to the discounted room rate at The Sheraton Hotel.
- Special event tickets are 50 percent off for those with industry passes.
- Call Abby Specht at (317) 464-9405 to purchase industry passes.
- The Fine Print
As a ticket purchaser, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed with all the terms and conditions published here:
The Fest Pass is not valid for admission to the special events unless otherwise noted. The Fest Pass is not transferable and is intended for use only by the individual Fest Pass owner. Your name will be printed on the Fest Pass and we reserve the right to check your ID. Please note Fest Pass owners must be in their seats 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the screening otherwise the seat may be forfeited. Fest Passes do NOT grant holders access to special events, including opening and closing night, 25th Anniversary Celebration, Premiere Pavilion premiere screenings and Filmmakers’ Brunch (separate ticket required). Fest Pass holders must show their pass at the Heartland Film Festival box office in exchange for one screening ticket or online with their redemption code per standard screening. Fest Pass does not grant holder first access to theaters nor the ability to skip lines.
All patrons – whether credentialed or ticketed – must adhere to the following guidelines:
- To guarantee admittance, ticket and Fest Pass holders must be in their seats 20 minutes prior to the film’s published scheduled start time or your seat is subject to be released.
- The use of cameras or other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during the screening.
- Attendees should remember to take all personal belongings and litter with them as they exit. Any items left behind may be disposed of.
- Heartland reserves the right to search the personal belongings of any patron before entering the theater if requested by the film studio.
- All cell phones inside theater auditoriums must be turned off prior to the introduction of the film.
- No pets (except service animals) or babies in arms or strollers permitted in theaters.
By entering a theater or any other venue associated with the 2016 Heartland Film Festival, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant Heartland Film, Inc., its successors, assigned parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the venue.