Tickets on Sale September 2014
- Thursday, Sept. 18 – FEST Passes, vouchers and event tickets on sale to attendees of the Heartland Film Festival Announcement Party
- Friday, Sept. 19 – tickets on sale for Heartland Film Members
- Monday, Sept. 22 – tickets go on sale to the public
- Basic Ticket Pricing
- $9 single tickets online or phone at 1-866-HFF-1010 (on sale Sept. 22) / $7 for Heartland Film Members
- $11 single tickets at theater (during the Festival, not available in advance) / $9 for Heartland Film Members
- $80 10-Packs (available in advance at select Heartland Film events, including First Fridays at the Heartland Basile Theatre)
- $90 10-Packs (available at the box office and other locations TBD)
- FEST Pass Pricing
- $105 Matinee Pass allows you access to unlimited regular matinee screenings before 5 p.m. any day during the Festival
- $200 Unlimited Screenings Pass allows you access to unlimited regular film screenings
- $380 All-Access FEST Pass (limited quantities) allows you all the above plus one ticket to all special events
- Where to Purchase
- The Heartland Film Festival ticketing website (will go live in late September)
- By calling the Heartland Film Festival Hotline at 1-866-HFF-1010
- 2014 Screening Venues
- AMC Castleton Square 14
6020 East 82nd Street – Indianapolis, IN 46250
(Friday, Oct. 17 – Saturday, Oct. 25)
- AMC Showplace Traders Point 12
5920 West 86th Street – Indianapolis, IN 46278
(Saturday, Oct. 18 – Saturday, Oct. 25)
- The Theatre at the Wheeler Arts Community
1035 Sanders Street #111 – Indianapolis (Fountain Square), IN 46203
(Monday, Oct. 22 – Saturday, Oct. 26)
- AMC Castleton Square 14
- The Fine Print
As a ticket purchaser, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed with all the terms and conditions published here:
The FEST Pass is not valid for admission to the special events unless otherwise noted. The FEST Pass is not transferable and is intended for use only by the individual FEST Pass owner. Your name will be printed on the FEST Pass and we reserve the right to check your ID. Please note FEST Pass owners must be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the screening otherwise the seat may be forfeited.
All patrons – whether credentialed or ticketed – must adhere to the following guidelines:
- To guarantee admittance, ticket and FEST Pass holders must be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the film’s published scheduled start time or your seat is subject to be released.
- The use of cameras or other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during the screening.
- Attendees should remember to take all personal belongings and litter with them as they exit. Any items left behind may be disposed of.
- Heartland reserves the right to search the personal belongings of any patron before entering the theater if requested by the film studio.
- All cell phones inside theater auditoriums must be turned off prior to the introduction of the film.
- No pets (except service animals) or babies in arms or strollers permitted in theaters.
By entering a theater or any other venue associated with the 2014 Heartland Film Festival, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant Heartland Truly Moving Pictures, its successors, assigned parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the venue.