Beginning Friday, October 16, the Heartland Film Festival will host special events, parties and screenings all across Indianapolis:
Omni Severin Hotel
The Exclusive Hotel of the Heartland Film Festival. Host of Filmmakers’ Brunch. Parking is available via valet service, on the streets or in the Circle Center Mall parking garage across Georgia Street.
Indianapolis Museum of Art
Opening Night Event (Friday, 10/16) location. Parking available in museum parking lot for members, with free/general parking available in limited areas.
Old National Centre
Awards Ceremony (Saturday, 10/24). Parking is available via valet service, paid lot and street parking.
AMC Castleton Square 14
Festival Screenings from Saturday, 10/17 – Saturday, 10/24. General parking available in theater parking lot at no cost.
AMC Showplace Traders Point 12
Festival screenings from Saturday, 10/17 – Sunday, 10/26. General parking available in theater parking lot at no cost. Location of the all-new Premiere Pavilion and special premiere screenings.
The Theatre at the Wheeler Arts Community
Fountain Square area, Indianapolis: Festival screenings from Monday, 10/19 – Saturday, 10/24. Free parking available in the Bud’s parking lot (northern-most row only) and on the street.
The Jazz Kitchen
Opening Night Event After Party (Friday, 10/16). Free street parking available.
Just for Our Filmmakers
If you are a filmmaker attending the Festival this year in support of your film, there are several perks that Heartland provides:
- Free rides to and from the Indianapolis International airport to the Omni Severin Hotel
- Free shuttle service between the Omni Severin Hotel and screening locations and to all special event locations (no rental car needed)
- Access to the Filmmakers Lounge at both AMC Castleton Square 14 and AMC Traders Point 12 theaters – a place to hang out, meet up, rest up and grab a snack
- A Full-Access Credential to all regular screenings for filmmakers and principal cast members directly connected to your film
- 50% Off Discounted Tickets for all Festival special events, including the Opening Night Event, Awards Ceremony, Filmmakers’ Brunch and Closing Night Event.
- Discounted rates at the Omni Severin Hotel, the exclusive hotel of Heartland Film Festival, for you and your principal cast members. The rooms must be booked through our Heartland Film Festival staff travel coordinator.